The 2023 Alcoa Peel Volunteer of the Year Awards
are now open.
Volunteers from Not for Profit Organisations, Community Groups or Sporting Clubs are eligible to be nominated.
Nominees must not have been a finalist in the 2022 Peel Volunteer of the Year Awards. Self-nominations are not accepted for individual awards. Community groups can self-nominate.
Entries close on the 28th September 2023.
All nominees and nominators will be invited to the Awards Breakfast to be held on Monday 5th December 2022.
Conditions of Entry
- Communities in at least one of: The Shires of Murray, Serpentine/Jarrahdale, Boddington, Waroona, and/or the City of Mandurah must be beneficiaries of the nominee’s voluntary work or organisations work.
- Nominees must have made a significant contribution to the Peel Community through their volunteering or organisations efforts
- Nominees must volunteer for a Not for Profit Organisation, a Community Group or a Sporting Club
- Peel Volunteer of the Year nominees must be 25 years of age or over.
- Peel Youth Volunteer of the Year nominees must be 24 years of age or under.
- A maximum of three nominations per organisation per category is allowed.
- Nominees must not have been a finalist in the 2022 Peel Volunteer of the Year Awards.
- A good quality photo of the person being nominated must be attached to the nomination.